Where do I pay my tax bill?

Tax payments can be made in the Town Clerk’s Office.  Payment arrangements for overdue taxes can be made by contacting the Finance Office at (207) 222-1610.

Beginning November 10, 2014, Residents can make credit/debit card parments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Property taxes can be paid with a Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, or American Express card.  Payments are processed through Maine PayPort Online, a third party service working in partnership with the Town of Gorham.  By using this third party service, your credit card information is processed through a secure site. For any questions regarding this service, please call (207) 222-1611. Maine PayPort will assess a 2.5% service fee for each transaction; however, all transactions that are $40 or less will only be charged a $1.00 fee.  

PLEASE NOTE: Overdue taxes may NOT be paid using this service and must be paid at the Town Office.

To pay your bill, you will need the account number located on your tax bill and a valid credit card.  If you are unsure of your account number, or the amount owed, you can call the Town Clerk's Office at (207) 222-1670.