Where can I dispose of used (waste) oil?

The Town will continue to take waste oil at the Public Works Department off Huston Road. Gorham residents may call the Public Works Department at 222-4950 and let them know you will be bringing waste oil in. Other places that accept waste oil include Allan Auto on St. John Street in Portland. Allan Auto will accept clean waste oil in 5-gallon buckets or 55-gallon drums at no charge. Their telephone number is 775-0968.