Can I dispose of large bulky waste, like a mattress or chair, at curbside?

At this time, the Town of Gorham has suspended bulky item pick-up. Please note Riverside Recycling located at 910 Riverside Street, Portland, Maine and Pine Tree Waste Services located at 594 County Road, Westbrook, Maine will take incinerable items for disposal.