The Town of Gorham is seeking proposals from qualified and experienced vendors to create an Economic Development Strategic plan, which would include a Market Analysis, Local Asset Assessment and Action Items Matrix, in order to help guide economic development policies and strategies in Gorham. The selected consultant must possess demonstrated expertise in land use planning and economic development, specifically in conducting market analysis, utilizing data sets, and synthesizing information to provide a clear understanding of the local economy. The Plan will identify key drivers and emerging issues facing Gorham’s economy, and serve as a playbook with actionable items and policies for Town staff, elected officials and community leaders. The goal is to establish a benchmark of findings and data from which a plan to create and maintain a strong, vibrant local economy can be formed and implemented.
- RFP Issued: November 7, 2023
- RFP Questions Deadline: November 21, 2023
- Responses to RFP Questions Posted: December 5, 2023
- Proposal Submission Deadline: January 18, 2024
- Optional Interview(s) Period: January 29, 2024 - February 8, 2024
- Anticipated Award: February 8, 2024
- Projected Start Date: March 1, 2024
Instructions for Viewing the RFP:
To view the RFP, please subscribe for updates HERE or view the attachment below. Subscribing for updates will ensure you automatically receive any associated addendums. Once the webform is submitted, the full RFP will become available for viewing and download.