2023 Road Postings
Town of Gorham Heavy Load Road Postings
Posted on: February 14, 2023 - 8:27am
Due to the current freeze/thaw weather cycle that we are experiencing, Public Works will initiate “Road Load Posting” of selected Town roads on Friday, February 17, 2023. These roads will remain posted through May 1, 2023, unless otherwise determined by this department:
- Buck St - North St. to Town Line
- Burnham Rd. – County Rd. to Scarborough Town Line
- Clay Rd. – Wood Rd. to Ossipee Trail
- Cressey Rd. - Narragansett St. to Ossipee Trail
- Day Rd. – South St to Brackett Rd.
- Deering Rd. – County Rd. to Buxton Town Line
- Dingley Springs Rd. - Ossipee Trail to Fort Hill Rd.
- Dingley Springs Rd. Ext – Ossipee Trail to Line Rd.
- Dunlap Rd. – Plummer Rd to Sebago Lake Rd.
- Dyer Rd. – Huston Rd. to Wards Hill Road
- Elliot Rd. – Line Rd. to Files Rd.
- Files Rd. – Dow Road to Ossipee Trail
- Finn Parker Rd. – Buxton Line to Dow Rd. (Route 112)
- Flaggy Meadow Rd. – State St. to Buxton Town Line
- Great Falls Rd. – Sebago Lake Rd to North Gorham Rd.
- Harding Bridge Rd. - Huston Rd. to End
- Hodgdon Rd. – County Rd. To Burnham Rd.
- Hurricane Rd. – North Gorham Rd. to Windham Town Line
- Johnson Rd. – Gray Rd. (202) to New Portland Road
- Libby Ave. - Gray Rd. (Route 202) to Main Street
- Line Rd. – Dow Rd (Rt. 112 to Buxton Town Line)
- Longfellow Rd. – Brackett Rd. to Westbrook Town Line
- Lowell Rd. – New Portland Rd. to Longfellow Rd.
- Mallison St. – Gray Rd to Mosher Rd.
- McLellan Rd. - South St. to Brackett Rd.
- Middle Jam Rd. - No. Gorham Rd. to Standish Town Line
- Mitchell Hill Rd. - Nonesuch Rd. to Scarborough Town Line
- Nonesuch Rd. – Burnham Rd to Mitchell Hill Rd.
- North Gorham Rd. – Sebago Lake Rd. to Windham Town Line
- North Street – Fort Hill Rd. to Buck St.
- Osborne Rd. – Flaggy Meadow Rd. to Buxton Town Line
- Plummer Rd. - Sebago Lake Rd. to Wescott Rd.
- Queen Street – Gray Rd. to Mosher Rd.
- Shaws Mill Rd. – Ossipee Trail to Standish Town Line
- Spiller Rd. - Ossipee Trail to Fort Hill Rd.
- Standish Neck Rd. – North Gorham Rd. to Standish Town Line
- Wards Hill Rd. – Harding Bridge Rd. to Sebago Lake Rd.
- Waterhouse Rd. - South St. to end
- Wescott Rd. - Fort Hill Rd. to Plummer Rd.
- Wilson Rd. - Sebago Lake Rd. to Hurricane Rd.
- Wood Rd. – Rt.25 to Finn Parker Rd.
*Other roads may be posted if necessary based on an assessment of road conditions by the Department*