The METRO (Greater Portland Transit District) has announced that it will launch its new Husky Line bus service between Portland, Westbrook and Gorham on Monday, August 27, 2018.
Below are additional details regarding the service:
- The Husky Line is open to everyone;
- Riders can pay as they go ($1.50 regular fare/ $0.75 for seniors and persons with disabilities) with exact change, or purchase monthly passes ($45) or TenRide Tickets ($13.50);
- View the Route Map and Schedule HERE;
- For more information regarding METRO fares and hours of operation, visit http://gpmetrobus.net/index.php/rider-information/fare-information, or call METRO at (207) 774-0351.
- Bus stops will be located downtown Portland; Marginal Way/Portland; USM Portland; Stevens/Brighton Avenue; Westbrook Hub (downtown Westbrook); Gorham Village (outbound toward USM Gorham, near Gorham Savings Bank); Gorham Village (inbound to Portland, stop at TD Bank near Hannaford).
Please check back for more information within this announcement as it becomes available.