Bring your holiday spirit, friends and family to Gorham's Annual Tree Lighting and Light Parade this Sunday, November 26th hosted by the Gorham Recreation Department.
- Activities begin at 4:00 pm in Robie Park.
- Activities will include horse drawn carriage rides, hot cocoa, music and more.
- Santa arrives approximately 5:00 pm via the Ladder truck and will meet with boys and girls in the Recreation Department after the tree is lit until approx 6:30 pm.
- Parade leaves at approximately 4:15 pm from 270 Main Street and arrives at Robie Park at approximately 5:00 pm.
- Festivities, music and more begin at Robie Park on Ball Park Road. Parking will be available in the Municipal Center Parking lot and Gorham High School Parking Lot.
Light parade route: Line up at Public Safety building 270 Main St. to South St. to Morrill Ave. to Ball Park Road around Robie Park. You are invited to stop by the Recreation Department and say hello to Santa and Mrs. Claus after the tree lighting!
Event is free, but registration is requested to participate in light parade and participants are urged to bring non perishable food for Gorham Food Pantry - collection bins will be in Shaw Gym, in the Recreation Department.
To ensure the safety of the parade participants no walkers. Floats only.
To ensure the safety of the parade spectators, items will not be thrown at any time.