Skip Navigation
Town of Gorham Maine
This table is used for column layout.
  • Home
  • Hours & Directions
  • Town Departments
  • Elected Officials
  • Boards & Committees
  • Gorham Schools
  • Agendas & Minutes
  • Town Reports & Budget
  • Interactive GIS Maps
  • Codes & Ordinances
  • Career Opportunities
  • Phone Directory
  • Important Links
  • View Meetings & Programs

Click to go to the Gorham Video Streaming page
Click to view Live and Archived Video

Gorham ME Town Seal
Online Transactions
How do I register my vehicle? The Town of Gorham participates in the Rapid Renewal Program offered through the State of Maine. Only vehicles that have been previously registered can be re-registered through this site.  All registrations for newly purchased vehicles must be done in the Town Clerk’s Office.

Can I register my dog online? Dog licences may be processed online between October 15th and January 31st.

What else can I register online?  ATV , Snowmobile, Boat, and Trailer registration RENEWALS can also be processed online through the website

Can I get my hunting and/or fishing license online? Yes, Hunting and Fishing Licenses can be processed online through the website.

How do I get a burn permit? If conditions are favorable, residents are able to obtain burning permits during the hours of 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday on Saturday and Sunday from 8:30am to 12:00pm for FREE.  

At other times you are able to obtain burning permits for  a FEE of $7.00 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

How do I register for Recreation Programs? You can view a complete listing of available programs by visiting and clicking on the “activities” tab where you will have the option of registering online.

Can I pay my taxes online? No, not yet, but this is an online service that we are working towards adding soon so please check back!

Can I renew my Library book online? Yes.

Gorham Municipal Center, 75 South Street, Suite 1, Gorham, ME 04038 | (207) 222-1670